Tasting Room News:
- On Friday, 10/17/14, The Tasting Room will close at 5pm.
- On Saturday, 10/18/14, The Tasting Room will close at 7pm.
- On Sunday, 10/19/14, The Tasting Room will be closed due to a property wide event taking place. Wine tasting is included in the admission fee for Woofstock! Click here to get tickets.
- Our Tasting Room is located in it's beautiful outdoor location, The Vineyard Wine Bar.
- Our Tasting Room will be moving to it's indoor location in the Historic Winery Building in late October.
Visit The Mountain Winery Tasting Room and bask in Old World ambience. View historic Ansel Adams pictures that were taken of our property in the early days and imagine what Saratoga Village might have been like in the 1900s. Discuss the life and times of Paul Masson with our own historian. Experience the sounds of 55 years of artists who have performed at The Mountain Winery. You will be pampered (and often entertained) by our attentive staff.
The Mountain Winery Tasting Room... Where people come as strangers and leave as friends!
Open: Thursday - Sunday
12:00 Noon - 7:00 p.m.
12:00 Noon - 3:30 p.m. on Concert Days
No outside alcohol is allowed to be consumed anywhere on the premises. You may enjoy your own picnic, only in our designated picnic area, near our parking lot. Thank you for visiting The Mountain Winery.
$10 per person for Reserve Series. $10 per person for Estate Series. The combo tasting for $20 includes a logo glass.
14831 Pierce Road, Saratoga, CA 95070 Directions
Please contact our Events Department by email
Please remember that California law states that participants must be 21 years of age to taste.
For additional information about our Tasting Room,
please contact our Tasting Room Manager, Jesse Montenegro by email.
You can also inquire with the receptionist at 408.741.2822.