Thursday: 12:00 Noon - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 12:00 Noon - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 12:00 Noon - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 Noon - 5:00 p.m.
On concert days, the venue gate will close at 3:00pm and the tasting room will close at 4:00 p.m. Tasting room hours are subject to change based on scheduled concerts.
No outside alcohol is allowed to be consumed anywhere on the premises. You may enjoy your own picnic, only in our designated picnic area, near our parking lot. Thank you for visiting The Mountain Winery.
Tasting Room News:
- Wine Tasting has moved to its outdoor location in the Vineyard Wine Bar!
- Until further notice, wine tasting will be closed Monday - Thursday and we will not be offering Historical Estate Tours.
- In honor of our upcoming concert season, Jesse 'The Mayor' Montenegro will be featuring a playlist made up of artists from our 2016 concert line-up.
Visit The Mountain Winery Tasting Room and bask in Old World ambience. View historic Ansel Adams pictures that were taken of our property in the early days and imagine what Saratoga Village might have been like in the 1900s. Discuss the life and times of Paul Masson with our own historian. Experience the sounds of 55 years of artists who have performed at The Mountain Winery. You will be pampered (and often entertained) by our attentive staff.
The Mountain Winery Tasting Room... Where people come as strangers and leave as friends!
- $10 per person for Reserve Series
- $10 per person for Estate Series
- $20 per person for a combination of Reserve and Estate Series Wines; Includes a logo'd glass.
14831 Pierce Road, Saratoga, CA 95070 Directions
Please contact our Events Department by email
Please remember that California law states that participants must be 21 years of age to taste.
For additional information about our Tasting Room,
please contact our Tasting Room Manager, Jesse Montenegro by email at [email protected].
You can also inquire with the receptionist at 408.741.2822.