Thursday, December 15th, 2016
Small Office Holiday Luncheon
This event is the perfect celebration for small offices and businesses! Treat your staff to a festive holiday lunch, without all the planning necessary to host a private party. Reserve your seats today, and we will take care of the rest! Executive Chef David Sidoti has created a delicious buffet luncheon, which is sure to delight the senses. Live entertainment will be provided by Magnolia Jazz Band.
- Caesar Salad or Kale Salad with Candied Walnuts, Crumbled Blue Cheese and Balsamic Dressing
- Chicken Piccata with Chardonnay, Caper and Lemon Sauce
- Prime Beef Tips Au Poivre in Cognac Demi
- Seared Salmon Fillet Topped with Rock Shrimp and Sautéed Brussels
- Sautéed Corn and Sliced Asparagus
- Red Skinned Whipped Potatoes
- Fresh Fruit Tarts with Chardonnay Cream Mountain Winery Pinot Noir Sauce
The maximum group size is 25 people. If you have a group larger than 25, please contact our Director of Corporate Sales at [email protected]
Reservations are required and refunds cannot be accomodated.
- Dec 15th, 2016
- 11:30am - 2:00pm
- $75 per person
- is FREE.
- All ages are welcome.
- Buy Tickets
Due to the high volume of inquiries regarding these events, I respectfully request that you contact me via email...
“It’s funny, but I really think the Pinot tastes better when listening to live music.”